As a blogger we aim to get our blog and blog post get rank to search engines, and one useful way is to get backlinks. Creating quality backlinks to your website will help your blog to increase your website reputation and also PageRank of your website. Gaining backlinks to your website provides the trust factor that your website has and how much reputation does your website has gained over the time.
Speaking of backlinks, some of the most trusted and quality backlinks came from the education(.edu) and government(.gov) websites. If you want to have a quality .gov and .edu backlinks for your blog or website, then stick to this post and i will teach you a technique that will help you get free gov and edu backlinks.
Before i give you what you want, let me first warned you with this few following guidelines:
- Please do not just go mad and create lots of backlinks in a short span of time.As much as possible remain creating not more than 20 backlinks every 2 days. If you over abuse creating backlinks to your blog or website you can get highlighted in the eyes of Google bots and you may get penalized by Google penguin.
- Never ever gain links from any bad website with wrong reputation. but still if you are creating from anywhere else be careful in that case. to be sure, before leaving a comment, you can check that website page rank by using Page Rank Checker.
- Maintain some balance between the backlinks you gain to your website bto both edu and gov websites.
Tricks to Get Edu and Gov Backlinks
For Edu Websites
Related Article: How To Start a Self Hosted WordPress Blog With Siteground.
- Go to Google.com
- Paste this: site:.edu inurl:blog “post a comment” -“comments closed” -“you must be logged in” “Your Keyword”
- Don’t forget to change Your Keyword.
- The result will show all edu blogposts.
- Put your comment to get create your edu backlinks
- Go to Google.com
- Paste this: site:.gov inurl:blog “post a comment” -“comments closed” -“you must be logged in” “Your Keyword”
- Again, dont forget to change Your Keyword
The search engines are looking for trusted websites. If your blog will get links from high authority websites, then you can expect trust from a spider as well as visitors. The edu and gov link will boost your traffic and ranking in an organic way.
Even if a .gov or .edu top level domain doesn’t guarantee link love, the fact remains that, on average, these sites have high PageRank and thus high authority, which they pass on to your site. If you have the opportunity to get back links from these types of sites, take it.
That said, don’t let your quest for government and education links distract you from your other SEO efforts. Most industries will have “regular” sites with high pagerank, and getting links from those may be easier. In the end, the more high-PageRank links you have the better, regardless of the top level domain.
When writing comment for .gov and .edu websites, Please for the sake of your professionalism as a blogger, always read first what are they talking about, before you cooperate for blog commenting. Because If you leave a good and professional way of commenting, you will attract people who reads on the comment box and try visiting your site because your comment seems to offer more than what you commented on that blog post.
Also, I suggest that you write comments at least 2-3 sentences.
Thank you for reading, Please dont forget to leave a comment below!